Ternopil National Medical University
Ternopil National Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The city of Ternopil in Ukraine is home to Ternopil National Medical University. It is a government school that gives MBBS courses in many areas. The Ternopil National Medical University began on April 12, 1957, as the Ternopil Medical Institute. The group was given a new name on July 1, 1992, and it was given the name Ivan Horbachevsky. It was recognized as a State Medical Academy on December 30, 1997.
On November 17, 2004, it changed its name to Ivan Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University. At that time, the university clinic was in the municipal hospital, and many buildings were being built to make things better for the students and staff. 66 teachers worked for the institute at that time, which had 19 departments. In this way, the institute built up its faculties and started new programs.
When Ukraine became independent in 1991, big changes happened to make The Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine better. It was in 1994 that the Ternopil State Medical University got its fourth level of institutional accreditation. In 1995, the university added the Nursing specialty, and in 2000, it added the Physics faculty. Up until 2016, the university had the following classes.
We are the Official Partner of Ternopil National Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Ternopil National Medical University for MBBS
- University of Medicine in Ternopil The MBBS is well known all over the world.
- All of the best universities in the world want to hire graduates from Ternopil State Medical University.
- It is known all over the world that an MBBS degree from Ternopil State Medical University meets international standards.
- The Ternopil State Medical University is ranked 14th in the state.
- There are student exchange programs at Ternopil State Medical University that help students learn more about clinical work.
- The cost of getting an MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University is a lot less than in other countries.
- The college has a fourth level of accreditation.
- No kind of donation is needed from the students.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4,500 USD (approx)
Accepted by NMC and WHO: Universities in Ukraine are accepted by groups such as WHO, IMED, NMC, FAIMER, and others. This means that the degree is recognized all over the world because it has been approved by many universities. This makes it easy for students to find work anywhere in the world.
Reasonably Low Prices: The total costs of an MBBS course in Ukraine’s medical school are between 15 and 16 lacs, which is less than the prices in many other countries, such as Russia and China. By this measure, Ukraine offers a valuable degree at a very reasonable cost.
New Technologies and Well-Equipped Universities: Universities have the newest technologies and methods to make sure that their students are comfortable and can learn. The building is beautiful and has lots of space. The latest tools and equipment are also available.
The English Language Will Be Used for Teaching: The only language used for teaching and communication is English, which makes it easier for everyone, but especially for Indian students. So, if you want to study MBBS in Ukraine, this is where you should go.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The Ternopil State Medical University campus is a building within the university.
- The school provides good housing for international students, interns, Master’s students, resident doctors, PhD students, students taking preparatory courses, and post-graduate students during the time they are at the university, as well as applicants during the entrance exam.
- The administrative unit of the university plans and runs the educational, cultural, and sports programs.
- It is the job of the university’s administrative unit to keep the students safe and clean their rooms.
- There are 206 rooms in the dorm, which can accommodate a total of 508 people.
- For every floor of the dorm, there are three living wings.
- Each wing has three suites, a kitchen, and a living room with all the necessary items.
- There are two or three beds in each room in the dorm.
- One bed, one mattress, one pillow, one desk, one chair, one heater, one blanket, one water heater, and enough lighting for studying and getting help.
- There is a kitchen in every room of the hostel so that students can make their own meals.
- All of the rooms have central heating and bathrooms right next to them.
- You can connect to the internet in most of the dorm rooms.