Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Tianjin Medical College, which opened in 1951, was the first school that became Tianjin Medical University. It was the first hospital that the State Council gave its blessing to after the People’s Republic of China was formed. Professor Xianyi Zhu, a well-known endocrinologist and medical educator, was the university’s first president.
We are the Official Partner of Tianjin Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Tianjin Medical University for MBBS
People all over the world know about Tianjin Medical University, which has a lot of different courses.
- TMU offers high-quality education to people from all over the world and in the Philippines.
- The University of Hawaii library has more than 3,000 magazines and 510,000 books.
- The Ministry of Health has named it a central library.
- International students can get a number of scholarships from TMU, such as the Wang Kechang Scholarship, the Zhu Xianyi Scholarship, the People Scholarship, and more.
- TMU offers top-notch education to people from all over the world and in the Philippines.
- English is used as the language of study.
- The university has a good environment and all the modern teaching and living facilities that are needed.
- There is also a simulated hospital in the basement where students can do clinical internships before and after their clinical courses.
- All of the students at Tianjin Medical University have clean, comfortable, and well-organized rooms.
- All of the students feel safe and calm in this place.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
Check out best study abroad MBBS consultant if you are an Indian student who wants to study MBBS in China at an NMC-approved medical school for less money. The good thing about getting into the best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will help you find the best NMC-approved colleges for MBBS in China and give you all the information you need to get used to college life.
For the first year, international students at Tianjin Medical University have to live in the International Students’ Building Dormitory. This is to help them get used to their new surroundings and to keep them safe. After a year, international students are free to choose whether to stay on campus or off campus.
The high-rise International Student Building is a new apartment building with 16 floors. Each room comes with all the necessary amenities, like a color TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, cable TV, high-speed internet, and more. The apartment has both single and double rooms, as well as a bathroom, laundry room, and storage space. Tianjin Medical University also has a kitchen and laundry room open to the public.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- You can book one of the rooms for two people or three people.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- Anyone who is an international student and wants to live off campus must fill out this form.
- There are gyms, sports arenas, and recreation centers on all of the campuses.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Students can get tasty food at the school restaurant. The hostel mess serves all kinds of Asian food.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.
- There are also a lot of restaurants on campus that serve Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Western food.
- International students at Tianjin Medical University’s international medical school took part in the sports event that the university put together.
- Tournaments for volleyball, track and field, and badminton are held on a regular basis, and all the students take part.
- For fun and to learn about the culture of the area, events like recital competitions, cultural festivals, and poetry contests are set up.
- All students who want to study in China must buy insurance that covers their time there.