Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
University of Medicine and Dentistry in Poltava The Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy is a university in the city of Poltava in Ukraine that was moved there in 1967 and is run by the government. It was officially set up by the faculty of the Kharkiv Medical Academy in 1921. The Poltava Ukrainian Medical Stomatological and Oral Medicine Academy is what it was called after a while.
The international community of students from 38 countries, such as Jordan, Turkmenistan, Russia, India, Iran, Syria, and more, got a better education when new faculty were added. Later, in 1994, the university got the highest level of accreditation for having the fewest deaths in surgeries done by its doctors. It was also renamed the Poltava State Medical and Dental University, which is what we know it as today.
The campus of PSMDU has sixteen buildings, including four dorms and other spaces like cafeterias, reading rooms, and more. As their motto goes, “Never stop learning.” The university believes that people should learn from everything they come across and build a future for themselves that is good for everyone.
We are the Official Partner of Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy for MBBS
- The university is a very safe place to be, and all Indian students can easily fit in.
- A very nice place to stay on campus is available.
- To get into Poltava Stats University, students don’t have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- A huge number of Indian students, over a million each year, come to this university and others for medical school.
- The process for getting in is very simple.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx)
- A lot of books and articles from the WHO and other sources are also available on developing health workers.
- There is no donation or capitation fee to get into university. There are low tuition costs and low costs of living. Any medical student’s dream is to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- This is because Ukraine has some of the best medical schools in the world, and graduates from India and other countries come to study MBBS there.
- The degree is also recognized by the MCI, which is another reason why Indian students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine choose it.
- No other test is needed to get into college.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Less Traffic, Less Pollution, It can teach you how to manage your time, and It saves you money.
- The people who teach are trained and qualified.
- This college has everything you need.
- Like a big playground, dorms for students, a gym, and so on.
- There are dedicated, highly qualified teachers at the university who teach high-quality subjects.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Poltava State University has a very comfortable and easy-to-use hostile system for both boys and girls.
- They can get help in an emergency 24 hours a day and have internet access.
- They get basic furniture like ovens, pillows, and blankets, as well as laundry service and a lot more.
- College students can get help from counselors and health care services.
- On campus, there is a sports complex that students can use. It has gyms, basketball, football, swimming pools, and table tennis courts.
- Students also have medical insurance and are checked on a regular basis. Hygiene is also very important in the hostel, and students feel very at ease here.
- Cost of living: It can cost between 1200 and 1500 INR to live.
- In general, the cost of transportation can be around 400 rupees INR.
- You have to carry cash with you as a student, and there are banks on campus for your convenience.
- Students in Poltava, Ukraine, need about $1,200 a year to cover their costs of living.