University of International Business
University of International Business | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The University of International Business is a private college that opened in 1992 and is located in Almaty, a city with a population of 1,000,000 to 5,000,000 people. In Kazakhstan, the University of International Business (UIB) is a small college for both men and women that is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It has an enrollment range of 5,000 to 5,999 students.
The University of International Business (UIB) has classes and programs that lead to bachelor’s degrees and other officially recognized college degrees in a number of subject areas. Students can also use a library and other academic and non-academic facilities and services at UIB. The school also offers administrative services.
The University of International Business (UIB) is a college in the Republic of Kazakhstan that has been around since 1992. The University of International Business (UIB) is a college in the Republic of Kazakhstan that has been around since 1992. The University of International Business is a private college or university. In the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains is Almaty, which is the country’s largest city and home to UIB. Almaty was Kazakhstan’s capital until 1997 and is still the country’s center for business and culture.
We are the Official Partner of University of International Business in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose University of International Business for MBBS
- There are about 6,000 students at The University of International Business at any given time. Our university is a medium-sized one. UIB has jobs for about 299 teachers and professors. To meet the students, follow the school on YouTube and other social media sites.
- The facilities at UIB: The school has a library that works. On top of that, the University of International Business has its own facilities for sports.
- Most People Can Read and Write: With a rate of 99.5%, Kazakhstan has the most people who can read and write in the world.
- System of Education – It’s either the Specialist Diploma or the Magistr degree. There are two types of doctoral degrees: the Candidate of Sciences and the Doctor of Sciences. For the first, you need to study for at least three years after graduating from college and getting your Specialist Diploma or Magistra. The second one needs to be done five to fifteen years after the Candidate of Sciences degree is given.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- The cost of tuition is reasonable. You do not have to make a donation to get in.
- Each year, the colleges will list their course fees. Medical schools in Kazakhstan are fully recognized by NMC, WHO, and other groups.
- They also have experienced teachers who can help students at any time and welcome people who value education.
- The best NMC-recognized schools in Kazakhstan offer a mix of civilizations and the sharing of cultural values, in addition to a wide range of learning facilities.
- All kinds of people can find housing on or off campus that meets their needs.
- Students from other countries will stay in hostels that meet international standards.
- They will also take the same classes and follow the same curriculum as students from other countries. The whole area, like the others, will be covered.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students can stay in comfortable rooms and eat healthy meals every day at the hostel.
- All of the hostels have modern security features like CCTV cameras, fire alarms, and security that is on duty all the time.
- There are separate rooms and dorms on campus for boys and girls.
- Students will be able to choose between bedrooms with two, three, or four beds.
- If students want to make their own dinner, they can use the Indian mess that will be there.
- There are kitchens in every wing of the hostel so that people can make their own meals.
- For the convenience of students, they have laundry rooms with washing machines.