University of medicine and pharmacy of Craiova
University of medicine and pharmacy of Craiova | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Located in the southwest Romanian city of Craiova, the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova is a postsecondary educational establishment. In Romania, there is a lengthy history of medical practice. Since the 1700s, there has been a health care system in Romania. Notable is the fact that, of the 26 doctors practicing in Bucharest during the 1828 plague, 21 of them perished while treating patients. Nicolae Paulescu, the man who discovered insulin, was born in Bucharest, Romania, but George Emil Palade, the laureate of the 1974 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, was born in Iasi, in northeastern Romania.
The University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova established the Craiova Faculty of Medicine on February 10, 1970. The Dentistry specialization was established in 1990, and the Pharmacy specialization in 1996. By separation from the University of Craiova, the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova was established in 1998. A prominent player in Romanian medical education, the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova enjoys a strong international reputation.
Despite having clearly established relationships between academic and administrative activities, Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy is recognized as an institution that does not engage in politics. At the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova, the Faculty of Medicine is divided into 15 departments that together provide more than 77 courses. There are more than 1,500 pupils enrolled each year, and there are more than 300 teachers on staff.
The University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova divides its academic year into two semesters, lasting 15 weeks each and requiring 30 hours of work each week on average. According to the E.C.T.S., the Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy offers one of thirty transferable credits per semester. tests, both written and oral, are used to evaluate students at Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy. These tests are administered during sessions that follow a set curriculum. At the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova, the optional studies are finished with a verification test, and their credits are added to the 30 required credits for each semester.
We are the Official Partner of University of medicine and pharmacy of Craiova. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose University of medicine and pharmacy of Craiova
- According to the state of knowledge today, the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Craiova offers university instruction in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Assurance of ongoing postgraduate education for pharmacy specialists at Craiova’s University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- International promotion of pharmaceutical higher education at Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- At Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy, national and international partnerships are used to advance scientific research as the primary focus of the faculty’s work.
- Graduates from the Faculty of Pharmacy have a variety of career options, including working as medical representatives, pharmacists in hospital and community pharmacies, pharmacists in pharmaceutical warehouses, and researchers in pharmaceutical companies.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5500 USD (approx.)
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.