University Of Traditional Medicine
University Of Traditional Medicine | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
There are many students who want to take a course in medical education somewhere in the world. A huge number of them try every year to get into different universities in their own country and other countries. When looking for a university to study medicine abroad, one of the public universities in Yerevan, which is the capital city of Armenia, is the best choice.
The University of Traditional Medicine is one of the best public universities in the world. It is in Armenia’s capital city. This school wants to be the best in the country at offering high-quality medical education courses. The goal of the University of Traditional Medicine is to teach people who are moral and know their place in the relationship between a doctor and a patient. One of the best schools in the country is the University of Traditional.
The University Of Traditional Medicine’s fees are lower than those in many possible countries, so the ranking of the university doesn’t change them. The university got its accreditation early on in its history of courses because of how hard the people there worked. The proposed curriculum at the University of Traditional Medicine has been changed to fit the basic rules of the European Medical Higher Education Area. Both modern and traditional medicine are now taught together.
The University of Traditional Education is ranked 33rd in the country. The University Of Traditional Medicine is ranked 12466 in the world. Modern technology is used by this university to teach the different courses that the University Of Traditional Medicine offers to students from all over the country and the world.
Students who apply to the University of Traditional Medicine to study medical education courses are given professional training and an internship by the University of Traditional Education at the end of their courses. To make sure that its students follow the international rules for modern medical education, the University of Traditional Medicine offers curricular, ideological, research-progressive, and educational programs for each of its courses. Because of the high quality of its education and scientific research, this university is sure that it can carry out a well-coordinated development strategy.
In 1991, the University of Traditional Medicine was set up. At the international conference in Cyprus in 1998, this university was praised for its decision to use research from hundreds of years of traditional medicine to help students learn. It also provided the best service in the field of integrative medicine. In 2001, the Ministry of Education and Science gave the University of Traditional Medicine its seal of approval.
The university says it works with institutions and groups both in the United States and other countries. One of the institutions that WHO recognizes is the University of Traditional Medicine. The University says that all of its courses are of high quality, almost on par with those in the USA, UK, and India for which it is known. This means that the University Of Traditional Medicine is known all over the world.
The NMC in India also recognizes the university’s courses because of the high quality of education there. Yerevan, Armenia is home to the University of Traditional Medicine. The country’s capital is Yerevan. The city where the University of Traditional Medicine is located is famous for its beautiful Soviet-era buildings. One of the most important buildings in the city is the one that houses the public university.
Since the University of Traditional Medicine is in the country’s capital city, it’s easier for international students to get to school. This means that the University of Traditional Medicine is in the best place in the city. The staff members who work at the University of Traditional Medicine are top-notch medical scientists who work in the field to train experts who know how to use scientific and empirical methods of diagnosis and treatment in both traditional and modern medicine. The faculty at the University of Traditional Medicine are experts who teach all of the courses they offer.
We are the Official Partner of University Of Traditional Medicine in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose University Of Traditional Medicine for MBBS
If you want to go to medical school abroad, the University Of Traditional Medicine is a great choice for many reasons.
- There is no donation policy at the University of Traditional Medicine.
- It is possible for people of any age to get into the University of Traditional Medicine.
- People who want to get into the University of Traditional Medicine don’t have to take a private test.
- The tuition fees at the University of Traditional Medicine are lower than those at many other schools in the UK, USA, and India.
- You can go to school in India after finishing the Under-Graduate program in medicine at the University Of Traditional Medicine.
- Foreign students who want to study at the University of Traditional Medicine are given a place to stay and food.
- It’s easy to find good lodging in the country at a low cost. There are modern features in the hostels, such as central heating and other things.
- Students who graduate from the University of Traditional Medicine are known all over the world.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4500 US Dollar (approx)
- When students finish their MBBS degree, they can start working in government hospitals.
- The cost of tuition is reasonable for students.
- Hostels are well-furnished and have all the facilities that each person needs for everyday life.
- There is a good education system at the University Of Traditional Medicine that is similar to those in the UK, USA, and India. It costs less than those systems in those countries, though.
- The University of Traditional Medicine is recognized by both WHO and NMC because all of its courses are of high quality.
- The library at the University of Traditional Medicine is great, with 6200 copies of books for learning and research. At the University of Traditional Medicine, there is also an electronic library.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.