Uzhhorod National University
Uzhhorod National University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The course lasts for 6 years. People who want to get into Uzhhorod National University’s MBBS program are in a Bachelors Program. General medicine is one of the most popular courses for people who want to become doctors. MBBS students at Uzhhorod National University go through the General Medicine program for 6 years.
Upon completion, the university awards them an MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MBBS degree. Because healthcare and internal medicine are getting better, more and more people want to get into this program. Every year, a lot of students apply to Uzhhorod National University Ukraine for general medicine programs. The course is taught in both English and Russian so that students who don’t speak either language have an equal chance of understanding and doing well in it.
We are the Official Partner of Uzhhorod National University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Uzhhorod National University for MBBS
- The university is a very safe place to be, and all Indian students can easily fit in.
- A very nice place to stay on campus is available.
- To get into the University, students don’t have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- A huge number of Indian students, over a million each year, come to this university and others for medical school.
- The process for getting in is very simple.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx)
- Ukraine is in the eastern part of Europe. The country is at the northwest end of the Black Sea. To the east, it borders Russia, to the north, Belarus, to the northwest, Poland, to the west, Slovakia, and Hungary, to the west; to the south, it borders Romania, to the southwest; and in the middle, it borders Moldova.
- The second-largest country in Europe is Ukraine. Right now, Ukraine is ranked fourth in Europe for having the most highly qualified postgraduates in medicine.
- Ukraine has a number of top government medical universities that offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees to students from all over the world as well as students from Ukraine.
- A lot of important organizations in the world, like WHO and UNESCO, have approved all of Ukraine’s clinical colleges.
- At the moment, Ukraine is becoming more and more popular among international students who want to get their MBBS. These are some of the best government medical universities in Ukraine.
- They offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees at very reasonable prices.
- It is possible for students who finish their MBBS or another type of practitioner training at a clinical college in Ukraine to apply for jobs anywhere in the world.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Twelve hundred and seventy-five people work as teachers and researchers at Uzhhorod National University.
- There are 146 scientists, 698 science students, 11 respected researchers, 4 respected workers at the National School of Ukraine, and 14 respected specialists of Ukraine.
- At UNU, about 13,000 understudies study medicine. The college prepares professionals in a range of skill levels, including 53 areas of a four-year degree, 101 fortes, Masters, junior professionals, and more.
- Uzhhorod National Medical University is ranked thirteenth out of all the colleges in Ukraine.
- They get basic furniture like ovens, pillows, and blankets, as well as laundry service and a lot more.
- College students can get help from counselors and health care services.
- Students also have medical insurance and are checked on a regular basis. Hygiene is also very important in the hostel, and students feel very at ease here.