V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Ukraine is one of the most popular places in Europe to study medicine. More than just students in India want to become MBBS doctors. Their parents also want them to become doctors. In India, where admission rates are low and fees are through the roof, Ukraine’s cheap medical programs come into play. MBBS at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is a six-year program, with five years of classes that teach students both theory and practice and one year of internships at well-known hospitals that are connected to different universities.
As the degree is the same as MBBS in India (according to NMC rules), students at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University are given the title “MD Physician” when they finish their course. More than 65,000 students from 147 countries come to V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University to study medicine. Medicine students at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University pay very little, whether they live in Kharkiv or not.
There is no test to get into V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University; you just need to meet some requirements. And with so many job opportunities and high pay, Ukraine’s V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University medicine is without a doubt the best choice for people around the world who want to become doctors.
We are the Official Partner of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University for MBBS
The Ukrainian government has done everything it can to help with educational issues and money problems. Ukraine is known around the world for the quality and low cost of its V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University medicine program and for having a literacy rate of 100%.
KNU is recognized by NMC, WHO, and UNESCO as V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. The fees and housing at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University are pretty cheap for Indian students (INR).
Students who graduate from V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University with a medical degree or any other professional and medicine degree can work anywhere in the world. The university has great facilities and teaches well.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- Ukraine is a beautiful country with a lot of history and culture. Tourists and students have always come to explore and learn.
- Some government colleges are more than 200 years old, which gives the country a charming old-world feel.
- There are a lot of cheap ways to travel in Ukraine, and students can get extra discounts when they travel within the country.
- Ukraine is very safe and doesn’t have a lot of crime. That means Indian parents don’t have to worry about sending their sons or daughters to this country.
- The medicine program at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University gives students more chances to take part in research projects, seminars, and exchange programs with students from other countries.
- You don’t need to get good scores on the IELTS or TOEFL to get into the medicine program at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
The overall cost of living and tuition at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is very low, so most international students in Ukraine choose to rent apartments because they are more convenient and cheaper. The average rent for a place to live near V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is INR 14,730 to 18,420 per month.
Students in Ukraine have to sign a rental agreement with a broker because that’s how all the landlords work. The agreement would later be used as proof of residence so that the local immigration office could give the person a residence permit.
Students who want to study medicine or dentistry in Ukraine will need to get a student’s residence permit. A residence permit lets a foreigner or person without a nationality live in Ukraine as long as they follow the rules set by the government.
In Ukraine, there is a law called “On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons” that says why someone from another country can stay there. A student from another country can stay in Ukraine without a visa if they have a temporary residence permit. It’s only good for one year and needs to be renewed every year.