Volgograd State Medical University
Volgograd State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
One of the most well-known and respected colleges in Russia is the Volgograd State Medical University. It is in the southern part of Russia, on the west shore of the Volga River. It all began in 1935, when the Stalingrad Medical Institute was opened.
The University became an academic institution in 1993 and a university in 2003. Professor Vladimir I. Petrov, a famous Russian scientist and member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, is in charge of the University At the moment. The university has been given permission by the Russian Ministry of Education to teach both Russian and foreign students. There are great teachers at Russia’s Volgograd State Medical University, as well as advanced researchers and skilled doctors.
International students have been going to the university since 1962. If you choose this university, you’ll have a lot of options for professional growth and career advancement. The University has been added to the World Health Organization’s list of higher medical schools. It says that graduates can get jobs in any country as long as they pass the right national tests.
Since it opened, the university has hired qualified teachers with experience teaching in a range of settings around the world. Over 763 highly skilled professors and teachers work for the University. There are 11 academicians, 96 professors, and 401 associate professors. Most of them have Ph.D.s or other advanced degrees. The academic programs are run by the University’s 66 departments.
We are the Official Partner of Volgograd State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Volgograd State Medical University for MBBS
- Since it opened, this university has turned out more than 3000 successful doctors.
- There are now more than 500 Indian students there.
- The environment is flexible and good for you.
- It is recognized by WHO and NMC to trust the university.
- Students in the MBBS course learn how to do on the screening test given by the NMC.
- The school is connected to other schools in the US, Germany, India, the UK, and other countries.
- The fee structure makes it possible for students to get their MBBS abroad at the lowest cost.
- The labs and tools are just one of many great things about this university.
- The school of general medicine is one of the oldest and most well-known at the university.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
8,000 USD (approx.)
- I’ve been teaching international students since 2000. Students don’t have to take any tests to get in.
- Students are not required to take tests of their language skills like the TOEFL or IELTS.
- It has been approved by the NMC, WHO, the General Medical Council of the UK, the US Medical Licensing Examination, and FAIMER.
- There are more than 200 years of history at the University.
- It has some of the best teachers and academics working there, and after finishing the course, students have a good chance of getting Permanent Residence.
- Classes, lectures, and tests are set up based on the department. The campus and hostel both have Wi-Fi.
- There are more than 7 lakh books in the library.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
There are 7 dorms for students at the University. There are rooms just for boys and rooms just for girls. There are private rooms and shared rooms for students to choose from. There must be at least two students in each shared room. In both private and shared rooms, there are beds, tables, chairs, cabinets, and other furniture. There are a lot of things in the rooms for the students. The dorms at the university have WiFi, as does the rest of the campus. There are many coffee shops, restaurants, and snack bars close to the hostels. Students will find the city very useful.
Cost of living
The cost of living in Russia is low compared to other places. Russia is a nice place to live, even in big cities like Moscow. All of your costs, like food and bills, are pretty reasonable. Outside of big cities, prices are lower, and the costs of food and transportation are low. For students, it’s better to stay in a hostel because the food costs are covered. This means that the students won’t have to pay anything extra. In their free time, students could also work part-time jobs.
The amount that a student at Volgograd State Medical University usually pays each month is shown below. You can use the living cost as a rough guide to figure out how much you’ll spend. Everyone is different because it depends on how the student lives.
- $150 to $250 a month for rent
- $20 to $50 a month for food