Voronezh State Medical University
Voronezh State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
One of the best medical schools in Russia is Voronezh State Medical University. It is in Voronezh, which is close to Moscow. In 1802 the Dorpat University opened, and in 1918 it moved to Voronezh. The university has a history that starts here. In 1903, the medical school at Voronezh University set up a separate medical institute.
After a few years, the pediatric faculty, the dental faculty, and, in 1983, the faculty of medical specialists and practicing doctors were all set up. Everyone in the world knew that medical degrees from Voronezh State Medical University were valid. The university opened in 1992 with an international faculty of medical education and training. In 2002, the university had both advanced nursing faculty and pharmaceutical departments. In 2015, the academy was made official as a university. The university has improved its reputation as a place to get a good education and be on the cutting edge of new scientific discoveries in medicine, biology, and pharmacy.
Voronezh State Medical University was set up by the Russian Federation, so the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education both recognize it. The Medical Council of India and WHO also agree with it. The University is in the 9th edition of the World Health Organization’s World Directory of Medical Schools. People all over the country know that Voronezh State Medical University is one of the best places to learn about science and get medical care. Over 40,000 doctors, including 1200 international medical experts from different countries, were trained by the Faculty over its lifetime.
There are 29 hospitals affiliated with the academy and a network of polyclinics where medical students can get real-life experience. Over 800 people teach and do research at Voronezh State Medical University. There are 149 doctors of medicine, 91 professors, and 525 PhDs in medicine working there. The German Medical Association and the Voronezh State Medical University also work together. One thousand experts from 28 different countries have been trained at the University. There are students from over 56 different countries at this university, so it has a multicultural feel. Dental medicine, general medicine, pediatrics, and pharmacy are all fields that international students can study at Voronezh State Medical University. 1500 professionals from 28 countries have graduated from the university, which also has 875 students from around the world who are trying to get their MDs.
The University’s goal ever since it opened has been to produce well-known professionals in science, education, and fields that use a lot of science. Bringing together different systems is an important part of connecting research and education, and it has been done well with the help of businesses.
We are the Official Partner of Voronezh State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Voronezh State Medical University for MBBS
- A good education at a low cost can be found at the university. Students from other countries are encouraged to apply because it’s a great way to get more experience in a different country.
- The university works well with the German Medical Association, which is good for students here who want to do research or get their PhD.
- Students at Voronezh State Medical University will have access to well-equipped materials that will help them learn more about the subject.
- There are research programmers who can help students understand different points of view on medicine.
- Voronezh State Medical University gives master’s and Ph.D. degrees, so students can keep studying after they graduate.
- If someone graduates from Voronezh State Medical University, they will be ready for the challenges they will face after they leave school.
- They have everything they need to start a real surgery center.
- Voronezh State Medical University helps students find jobs, and there will be a number of interviews on campus where qualified candidates will be placed in good jobs.
- Students from other countries will be able to understand because the classes will be taught in English.
- The cost of tuition at the university is low, and this campus has everything you need.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
8,000 USD (approx.)
- The NMC has approved it as a college, so students who finish can go back to India and work there.
- People with advanced degrees work as professionals and teachers at the university.
- In the university’s classrooms and labs, you can find the Internet, audiovisual systems, new hardware, and new software.
- There is no need to give money to get into Voronezh State Medical University.
- With the help of some of the best experts in the country, the university provides a setting where students can learn and improve their professional skills.
- For Voronezh State Medical University to do its best work for society, which is its main goal, it needs to create useful medical and social technologies, improve education, and do new scientific research.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Students from other countries are expected to compete in one of the university’s dorm rooms. The dorm for international students is in the middle of the city, close to the university’s main building. On campus, there are residences and hostels for both men and women. The hostels at the university have everything a student could want while living there. The rooms at the hostel are clean, big, and airy, and the students can use the bathroom. In addition, students can get medical care in the hostels. The students can either eat at the hostel’s canteen or make their own meals. The hostels at Voronezh State Medical University are well-equipped and have central heating, which is very helpful in the winter. In the hostels, students can also use separate bathrooms and kitchens. There is also Wi-Fi on campus, a sports complex, a playground, public transportation, cafeterias, ATMs, banks, and the central library and theater.