Weifang Medical University
Weifang Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Our university, Weifang Medical University, is in the city of Weifang in the province of Shandong in China. The university began in 1951 as the Changwei Medical School in Shandong province. The university was then founded as the Changwei Medical College, which had courses for first-year students. The university changed its name to Weifang Medical University in 1987. The Chinese Ministry of Education gave the university permission to offer M.D. programs in medicine in 1986. The Chinese Ministry of Education let the Weifang Medical University offer graduate medical degrees in 2002.
We are the Official Partner of Weifang Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Weifang Medical University for MBBS
China is one of the world’s top places for medical care these days. After getting their MBBS from a university recognized by the WHO, international students can work as doctors in other countries or go back to their home countries to do housework. Weifang Medical University (WFMU) is a medical school that is owned by the government. It is in the middle of the Shandong Peninsula in Weifang, which is known as the International Kite Capital.
WFMU is spread out over more than 1.2 million square meters, with 570,000 square meters set aside for building. Over the past few decades, WFMU has developed a broad and multidisciplinary curriculum that includes studies in medical sciences, health management, general sciences, law, and literature, with medical sciences being the most important. WFMU is allowed to give bachelor’s and master’s degrees and accept students from other countries.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- More than a million books can be found in this elite library.
- Admission to Weifang Medical University offers a range of projects for alumni, undergraduates, and PhD students.
- A lot of different classes and activities are available to help students improve their character.
- Some grounds have exercise centers, arenas, and facilities for badminton, volleyball, table tennis, and creative aerobatics, which help students improve in more areas.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.