Wuhan University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
According to the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, Wuhan University School of Medicine, which is also known as the Faculty of Medical Medical Sciences, is in Wuhan, Hubei, China. The medical school was founded in 1943 and merged with Wuhan University in 2000. It used to be called Hubei Medical University (HBMU).
Zhang Zhidong opened the Hubei Army’s Military Medical Academy in Wuchang in 1906. Back in 1913, the school was called the Hubei Medical School after it had been closed in 1909. The school became part of the National Wuchang Zhongshan University in 1926. This was the first university that would become Wuhan University. National Wuhan University stopped teaching medicine in 1928 because it didn’t have enough money.
The Hubei Provincial Medical School is the name of the new medical school that was built. Because of the Anti-Japanese War in 1938, the school had to move to Enshi. The school changed its name to the Wuchang Provincial Medical School in 1945 and moved back to Wuhan. The school moved to where it is now in Wuhan in 1957.
Wuhan Medical University is in Wuhan (Hubei) and was founded in 1893. It gave students a good education in medicine while they were here. It is one of the main things that holds up China’s healthcare system. The university didn’t have its official name until 1928. Since then, it has become one of the most well-known schools for providing a good education. It’s recognized by NMC, the WHO, and other countries.
In China, it is already run by the Ministry of Education and Science. So students who get their MBBS in China can choose to work anywhere in the world. It has an MBBS course that lasts for 6 years and includes dedicated practical training in an affiliated hospital, where professionals with years of experience teach the students.
We are the Official Partner of Wuhan University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
3000 US Dollar (approx)
- International students can get a good medical education at a low cost at Wuhan Medical University, which is one of the best medical schools in the world.
- It has facilities that are among the best in the world for students who want to study MBBS abroad.
- There are no extra fees for the hostels’ services, such as food, Wi-Fi, safety, and more.
- We can say that college is the best choice for most students.
- Highly interesting place for people who want to become doctor.
- The most modern facilities and the best infrastructure.
- It has an English-language medical video program.
- There is a convenience store on campus for students.
- The low tuition fee for students from other countries.
- The NMC and WHO have approved it.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- In China, it is much cheaper to go to university than in India at a private medical college.
- The NMC has given its approval to a good number of universities.
- Only a few colleges require tests of English proficiency.
- Getting into any other university is easy.
- There are a lot of student exchange programs for people in China who want to get their MBBS.
- Since China is close to India, it’s easy to get from China to India and back again.
- There are many good reasons to choose to get your MBBS in a university in China. It costs the Chinese government a lot of money to subsidize education.
- The goal is for China to become the best place in the world to get a high-quality, low-cost college education.
- The way Chinese schools teach is very different from the way Indian schools teach. But the completion rate is rising quickly in India.
- Most likely, most people who want to get into medical schools can’t. This is why studying MBBS in China is better.