Xuzhou Medical College
Xuzhou Medical College | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Xuzhou Medical College has been around since 1958 and is one of the top 50 medical schools in China. “To practice medicine with profound quality, to focus widely and improve effectively” is a proverb from Xuzhou Medical College. In 1958, Xuzhou Medical College was founded as a branch of Nanjing Medical College. In the city of Xuzhou in Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China, there is a common college set up.
It is worth mentioning that Xuzhou Medical University and Xuzhou Health Vocational School became one in 2016. This was made possible by the support of the Chinese Ministry of Training. It is well known that the Xuzhou Medical College has a school that teaches anesthesiology and has had that program since 1987. In the past, Xuzhou was called Pengcheng.
It is an important city in China’s Jiangsu Province and the fourth largest prefecture-level city in the country. People in northwest Jiangsu call it a transportation hub because it has turnpikes and rail line connections that go straight to the provinces of Henan and Shandong, as well as to the port city of Lianyungang and the financial hub of Shanghai.
The weather in Xuzhou is a storm-affected moist subtropical climate. The winters are cool and dry, the springs are warm, and the summers are long, blistering, and sticky. The harvest times are also fresh. During the winter, it may snow, but only sometimes really hard.
We are the Official Partner of Xuzhou Medical College in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Xuzhou Medical College for MBBS
In the past, Xuzhou was called Pengcheng. It is an important city in China’s Jiangsu Province and the fourth largest prefecture-level city in the country. People in northwest Jiangsu call it a transportation hub because it has turnpikes and rail line connections that go straight to the provinces of Henan and Shandong, as well as to the port city of Lianyungang and the financial hub of Shanghai.
The weather in Xuzhou is a storm-affected moist subtropical climate. The winters are cool and dry, the springs are warm, and the summers are long, blistering, and sticky. The harvest times are also fresh. During the winter, it may snow, but only sometimes really hard. The Xuzhou Medical College has four grounds that together cover more than 80 hectares.
Xuzhou Medical College has more than 11,000 students, some of whom come from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and other countries. It is made up of 19 divisions and 14 clinics that work together. There are large green areas and new buildings on the main grounds. The offices for living and training sports are great.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
7,500 USD (approx.)
- The school is proud of its cutting edge labs.
- Xuzhou Medical College is linked to a lot of exploration groups.
- There is a constant flow of visiting foreign staff to promote greater global openness.
- The criteria used to decide who should be in the Faculty are very strict.
- In the People’s Republic of China, it is a major clinical university.
- Classes are taught in English for understudies who don’t speak the language.
- Higher than most colleges that offer MBBS-related courses.
- The cost structure seems reasonable and serious when you consider the high-quality education that is offered.
- All of the students who used the board and lodging services were very happy with them.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.
- There are also a lot of restaurants on campus that serve Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Western food.
- Tournaments for volleyball, track and field, and badminton are held on a regular basis, and all the students take part.
- For fun and to learn about the culture of the area, events like recital competitions, cultural festivals, and poetry contests are set up.