Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine
Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
One of the main governmental universities in Egypt is Zagazig University. Zagazig University (ZU) is a government university located in Egypt. It is situated in Zagazig, an Egyptian city. Since it was established in 1974, it has advanced significantly in terms of professional education, teaching, and research. In 24 academic colleges and institutions, there are around 120,000 students enrolled and about 7000 staff members.
Zagazig University is involved in several different types of research. In addition to logical research to still in Egyptian culture and international cooperation in addressing and fulfilling basic needs, the university offers graduates an education system that keeps up with technological advancements and public challenges.
It also fosters an interest in progress for human improvement. The Faculty of Medicine at Zagazig University is dedicated to fostering scientific knowledge and technology collaboration among medical professionals, scientists, and physicians. It also seeks to set the highest ethical standards feasible and advance scientific research in a variety of medical fields.
We are the Official Partner of Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine for MBBS
- The university offers the best education possible at a reasonable cost.
- International students who would like to gain valuable experience in a foreign country are welcome to apply.
- Research programmers who can assist students in understanding a variety of medical perspectives may be beneficial.
- The facilities will be open to all students, and the university will take care of any problems that arise.
- Every clinical laboratory is fully furnished with all the tools and supplies required so that students can have a deeper comprehension of every aspect of the medical field.
- Zagazig University’s Faculty of Medicine offers master’s and doctorate degrees, enabling graduates to pursue postgraduate study.
- A graduate of Zagazig University will be well-prepared for the challenges that lie ahead of them after they leave.
- They are fully equipped to begin providing medical services in the real world.
- Because tuition is cheap, this campus offers all the amenities international students need, and English is the primary language of instruction, they may maintain their language proficiency.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- The college has been approved by the NMC, allowing graduates to work and return to India.
- The college does not get any donations.
- Due to the reasonable tuition at Zagazig University, students who were unable to pay to study medicine in India can now do so.
- Effective labour for the greater good requires innovative scientific research as well as innovative medical, educational, and social innovations.
- If they so want, students can also pursue their post-graduate specialization here.
- To ensure the safety of international students, Zagazig University offers medical insurance to all of its students, covering all treatments rendered by the university’s medical staff.
- In their third year, students will start clinical work, which will provide them a lot of experience treating and interacting with patients.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The residence halls of Zagazig University are situated on the campus.
- The dormitories are equipped with advanced security features, CCTV surveillance, fire warning safety systems, and round-the-clock security.
- On campus, there are dorms and houses designated for particular genders.
- Meals for vegetarians and non-vegetarians will be provided in separate areas.
- For the convenience of the students, washing facilities are available at the hostels.
- Physicians from the University Hospital of Zagazig will be available in case of emergency.
- The central library and theater, as well as other facilities including a sports complex, playground, cafeterias, ATMs, banks, and Wi-Fi on campus, are all included.
- If you would like to stay off campus, there are more home stay and student residence options available.