Ukraine is one of the most respected countries in the world, but it is in a state of struggle that affects many vital issues. However, the most significant component that is involved is the education and professional life of all students who were local in addition to international students.
Due to the state of the fighting, Ukraine has ordered its universities to remain closed until further notice, leaving college students at a loss as their extra year money is being wasted.
Heartfelt condolences to all the innocent college students who lost their lives in this struggle. But as always, we are here to help you with all your education-related issues. Now no pupil will have to abandon their education for the battle fare. We have an alternative like Ukraine to help you complete your education.
According to Education Week, Georgia ranks No. 1 in the U.S. in connecting the K-12 education system to early learning, higher education, and the world of work. The state ranks 17th in the nation for K-12 achievement. Georgia’s literacy rate for 2017 was 99.36%.
Key points why Ukraine students should choose Georgia?
- Medical universities in Georgia are identified through WHO and UNESCO.
- Students attempting MBBS in Georgia can get the opportunity to do experiments and clinical internships from 1st semester onwards. This can even help improve the student’s skills.
- Georgia Clinical University does not request any form of donation.
- Students get many of the best alternatives for internships or additional studies within the country itself.
- Universities in Georgia are adequately prepared with remarkable generation and infrastructure.
- All the clinical universities in Georgia offer excellent accommodation centers to scholars and in addition allow the students to have Indian dishes readily available.
- Taking up MBBS in Georgia is true quite an affordable option for Indian college students as there are many universities in Georgia that provide low-value MBBS.
- Georgia is a really safe country. Students can travel by public transport like buses, trains, etc. without any problems.
- Approximately 50% off shipping for international college students.
- Outstanding world faculties.
How to get a transfer to any university in Georgia?
To transfer your credits from your current college to the University of Georgia, here are the documents and procedure:
- A copy of your international passport
- A transcript from your previous university
- Curriculum or syllabus from your previous university
You must then pay $100-$200 to have your documents translated, notarized, and submitted to the dean of your medical school for review.
After review, the dean will tell you how many credits from your transcript are recognized and from which semester you can continue at the University of Georgia. If you are satisfied with the dean’s offer, you must pay his college fees so that we can apply for recognition from the National Center for Quality Improvement in Education.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Make sure you have the following list of files you will need to start the application process:
- Original passport which should be valid for one year.
- Six passport-size photographs.
- A fully completed student visa application form.
- Entry/offer letter Processing fee.
- Bank statement for the last six months and a copy of your tax return.
- Acceptance or invitation letter from the university or institution.
- Photocopy of IELTS or academic scorecards.
- 3-4 Lakhs bank certificate and last 3 months bank statement.
- Photocopy of academics and IELTS scorecards.
- Two-way ticket for a student.
So these were the steps to getting admission to universities in Georgia to complete your education.
Georgia has a great atmosphere for students that can help them overcome the trauma they faced during the fighting in Ukraine.
By completing the above procedures, you can get admission to any of the universities in Georgia, but you can choose the college according to your convenience.